Last reviewed 12/30/2021
Your safety and the safety of our employees is very important to us. We are continuing to follow the guidelines required by the Ohio Department of Health and the CDC for healthcare facilities which requires everyone (patients, staff, guests, etc.), regardless of COVID-19 vaccination status, to wear masks.
We thank you in advance for your cooperation.
– If you are experiencing any potential COVID symptoms (coughing, shortness of breath, etc.), we ask that you please re-schedule your appointment.
– Come alone if possible. If assistance is needed, patient’s may bring one “guest” with them for their exam room visit.
– You will be required to wear a mask the entire time of your visit unless a provider asks that you remove it for your examination.
– Please continue to maintain social distancing.
So you know, all staff:
– Checking for symptoms daily; will stay home if ill.
– Wear masks at all times.
– Providers and clinical staff will wear appropriate PPE (personal protective equipment).
– Maintain social distancing.
– Use proper hygiene.
– Disinfect work surfaces.